Ordensburg Krössinsee was located in the town of Falkenburg, Pomerania, and like the other two was started in 1934. The school would be responsible for the first year training, with students continuing their second year at Vogelsgang. The school was designed by architect Clemens Klotz. It was completed in 1936 and received its first students that year.
At the start of WWII, the priority of the teaching was diminished and the schools primary role changed to training units of the Hitlerjugend for front line service. In 1941, the school’s name was changed to Die Falkenburg am Krössinsee. During the summer of 1944, the school was involved in combat action, with some of the buildings being destroyed.
Today, the school is used as a barracks by the Polish Army.
© Picture by Magnus58