Headquarter Chief of the Reich Chancellery
At the same time as building of the Wolfs Lair, Hitler's eastern headquarters, a headquarter was established for the Chief of the Reich Chancellery, the SS-Obergruppenführer Hans Lammers.
The headquarters was built by the town of Rosengarten (Radzieje) and consisted of two bunkers and 7 barracks.
Hans Lammers was strategically placed with the Wolf Lair 10 km. to the southwest and the German army headquarters, Mauerwald, 5 km. towards the northeast. All three headquarters were connected to the same railroad track.
Hans Lammers used the headquarters until August 1944, after which he moved to the west. By this time, his political role was almost completely outplayed.
The headquarters that had the code name Wendula was found by Russian forces early in 1945.