In late November 1940 the Germans began construction of a gun battery consisting of four 380 mm. guns near Dueodde on the southern tip of the Danish island of Bornholm. The gun battery would be similar to the one under construction in Hanstholm.
It was therefore decided to close the current moldings and thus only the foundations of guns 3 and 4 were partly cast.
© Picture by Pietro